Help:Discord app tutorial
You can click HERE for an article that explains a bit more about how this messenger app works.
The Pathfinder Wiki uses the Discord messenger app so that users and contributors can connect and communicate with each other. The application serves this Wiki as a forum for questions and comments.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Wiki (how to edit, where to find something, what something does, need help, etc.), you can pose it using Discord.
Discord App Tutorial
To get started with Discord, create a temporary account. You can register this account to make it permanent or discard it when you're done.
- Open a web browser and go to the Discord app website.
- Select Open Discord in your browser.
- Enter your desired username and select the arrow to the right of the text field. (Note: Your username doesn't need to be unique. It will be combined with a four-digit number to differentiate it from other users who use the same name.)
- Select the I am not a robot check box, then complete the captcha if one is presented.
- Select Skip to immediately start using Discord, or select Get Started for a tutorial.
- Enter your email and password, then select Claim Account to register your account, or select outside the pop-up window to skip this step.
- Search for the PathfindersOnline community server and join.
Important: If you don't finalize your account creation, the account is lost when you close the browser. Select Claim Account, enter your email address, then follow the instructions in the email to make your account permanent.
Video tutorial on how to use Discord: