AY Honors/Temperate Deciduous Forests
From Pathfinder Wiki
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
11. Do at least three of the following activities:
- a. Visit an exhibit or conservatory of deciduous tree species.
- b. Make a collection of at least five types of leaves from temperate deciduous forest trees.
- c. Visit a zoo or nature center where there are animals typical of the temperate deciduous forests biome.
- d. Watch a video about temperate deciduous forests, or plants or animals that live in temperate deciduous forests.
- e. Draw or paint a picture of something you had fun learning about while studying temperate deciduous forests.
- f. As a group, make a short video about a real life temperate deciduous forest conservation project. Explain why this specific habitat should be saved.
- g. Visit a lumber store and learn to identify by their grain texture at least three species of trees that are deciduous.