Did you know Stewardship is about time, money and talents -- not just how you gift your money? Learn the principles of how to return to God your "living sacrifices" and how as a Pathfinder to make a difference with the gifts God has given you!
Investiture Achievement Connection: This Honor is related to the Investiture Achievement requirements for VOYAGER Making Friends which require completion of Requirements #3, #5, and #6 of this Honor. The VOYAGER Advanced Ribbon requires completion of this Honor.
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
7. Do the following:
- a. Read the Bible story about the Talents (Matthew 25:14-30) or 1 Corinthians 12.
- b. How does God reward the proper usage of talents? How can we know that all of us are given talents/giftedness? Why does it seem God appreciates variety in talents?
- c. List three talents or skills that you feel you may have or want to possess. Sketch symbols that illustrate each talent and how it could be used for God’s glory (Ephesians 4:12).
- d. Choose one of the talents from the previous list and create another list of three things you want to do to be a good steward and improve that specific talent.
- e. Spend at least four hours planning and executing a community activity that uses your talents. Prepare and present the results of your project to a group.