From Pathfinder Wiki
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
5. With the help of a friend, do the following.
- a. Get a sailboat underway from a dock, mooring, or beach.
- b. Properly adjust sails for the following conditions:
- i. Beating the wind
- ii. Beam reach
- iii. Broad reach
- iv. Close reach
- v. Downwind
- c. Change tack by coming about and by gybing
- d. Return the sailboat to a dock, mooring, or beach, and prepare it for being unattended