AY Honors/Power Boating
From Pathfinder Wiki
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
10. Show how to properly operate a power boat by doing the following:
- a. Assist in putting a boat in the water from a boat trailer.
- b. Check for all safety equipment. Check fuel and motor.
- c. Start motor and get underway from a beach or dock.
- d. Drive boat in a straight line for one fourth of a mile. Make a 90-degree turn to the left and right. Make a 180-degree turn.
- e. From a stop, drop and retrieve the anchor.
- f. Dock or beach with proper tie up.
- g. Assist in loading a boat from the water onto a boat trailer.