From Pathfinder Wiki
|This honor is available only to clubs outside the North American Division. For those inside the North American Division, use the Tutoring honor instead.|
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
4. Complete three of the following activities:
- a. Help someone read a small book or short story.
- b. Read a short story to a group of young children and discuss it with them afterward.
- c. Make 10 flash cards with simple words and illustrations or pictures and give them to someone who is learning how to read.
- d. Read several chapters from the Bible to an elderly person you know who is blind or unable to read. This can be done in one visit or several visits.
- e. Give a five-minute presentation in your school or Sabbath school or church on what you learned about literacy.