AY Honors/Coral Reefs
From Pathfinder Wiki
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
14. Do at least two of the following:
- a. Visit an aquarium which exhibits reef species.
- b. Make a collection of at least five species of dead coral you find washed up on a beach or fossil corals. Make sure you obey local laws about collecting.
- c. Watch a presentation about reefs. Summarize what you learned about coral reefs.
- d. Draw or paint a picture of a reef community with at least ten species.
- e. As a group, make a short video about a reef conservation project. Explain why this specific habitat should be saved.
- f. Create a 3D diorama of a coral community.
- g. A similar project approved by your instructor.