From Pathfinder Wiki
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
6. Conduct an interview with your church treasurer, asking the following questions:
- a. How much time do you spend each week at your job as church treasurer?
- b. What do you do with the money collected in the offering plates?
- c. How do you keep track of who contributed how much money?
- d. What money is sent to the conference?
- e. What money is kept in our local church?
- f. Are your records ever reviewed by an accountant? How often?
- g. How do you report the church finances to the church board?
- h. How do you report the church finances to the conference?